Lincoln Park Chicago ~ Kristina & Kyle

1. Kristina Boss

May 16th, 2016 at 1:19 am

Erin was simply a dream to work with! We truly received an above and beyond engagement photo session experience, and I am so thankful that she was up for the ride. Erin was extremely professional and willing to do whatever it took to get the best shots, while also keeping things relaxed and fun (as mentioned, Kyle didn't complain ONCE in 5+ hours of shooting!) I'm so thrilled that there is a mix of unique photo journalism type images, as well as a few traditional ones with us facing the camera to have forever. We definitely want both types to be captured during our wedding, and I am absolutely 100% confident that Erin will deliver. We can't stop going through the reel and can't WAIT to work together again in November! Thank you for everything!

2. Disha

June 7th, 2016 at 9:28 am

This is beautiful…

Other than the beauty and charm of bride & groom, the way and art of clicking the picture has added icing to the cake. These are perfect poses clicked at perfect time. The most important thing is their compatibility. Both of them are looking perfect with each other in love and affection….

3. Someone Critique

October 5th, 2016 at 5:28 am

The food and service at this place were spectacular. I was at an amazing event here recently. The event at DC wedding venues was outdoors along the water and against a beautiful sunset. As the party moved indoors, I was struck by the decor.

4. Out Rebound

October 5th, 2016 at 10:52 am

One thing that was great about this place (and that allowed us to plan it in a short timeframe without losing our minds) was that food, alcohol and rentals are all in house so no extra vendors to deal with. Also the view from NYC wedding venues was amazing!

5. Rammy Jones

January 2nd, 2017 at 5:20 am

Everyone at this flower delivery service was really professional and friendly. The flowers were beautiful and well thought out. I'd definitely go back to BloomThat Flower Delivery and use them again to send thoughtful bouquets to my clients.

6. Seventy Two

January 16th, 2017 at 7:33 am

The prices were very reasonable, and the flowers were very high quality. I have used them twice now for gf birthday flowers, she loved them both times. Couldn't be better. Florist Delivery Staff is very professional, and very courteous.